Thursday 24 February 2022

NUGGETS OF WISDOM - 680

 

  • ·       I dream with my feet planted on the ground.

    ·       "[The] ascendant children of time have learned to feast upon uncertainty, to fatten upon disappointment, to enthuse over apparent defeat, to invigorate in the presence of difficulties, to exhibit indomitable courage in the face of immensity, and to exercise unconquerable faith when confronted with the challenge of the inexplicable."

    ·       "You cannot do a kindness too soon, because you never know how soon it will be too late." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

    ·       Be a loner. That gives you time to wonder, to search for the truth. Have holy curiosity. Make your life worth living. - Albert Einstein

    ·       "We have the power to make this the best generation of humankind in the history of the world-or to make it the last." - John F. Kennedy

    ·       Teach me to make peace in my life.

    ·       "Jesus never belittled himself by offering arguments in proof of the reality of the Father. His teaching regarding the Father all centered in the declaration that he and the Father are one; that he who has seen the Son has seen the Father."

    ·       Until we have begun to go without them, we fail to realize how unnecessary many things are. We’ve been using them not because we needed them but because we had them. - Seneca

    ·       “This body is not me. I am not limited by this body. I am life without boundaries. I have never been born, and I have never died. Since before time, I have been free. Birth and death are only doors through which we pass, sacred thresholds on our journey.” – Thich Nhat Hanh


No comments:

Post a Comment