Sunday 5 June 2022

NUGGETS OF WISDOM - 778

 

  • ·       The whole point of being alive is to evolve into the complete person you were intended to be.” ~ Oprah Winfrey

    ·       "To behave with dignity is nothing less than to allow others freely to be themselves." - Sol Chaneles

    ·       I pray that I may treat others with the dignity I desire in my own life.

    ·       "Nothing of survival value is ever lost in all the wide universe."

    ·       Fate leads the willing, and drags along the reluctant. - Seneca

    ·       Today I affirm reality in my life.

    ·       "Strong characters are not derived from not doing wrong but rather from actually doing right."

    ·       The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think. - Albert Einstein

    ·       The hopeful man sees success where others see failure, sunshine where others see shadows and storm. - O. S. Marden

    ·       My belief in creativity forever brings hope.

    ·       "The true God is not afar off; he is a part of us; his spirit speaks from within us."

    ·       People care so much about being happy that they can’t be. - Maxime Lagacé

    ·       If you find it in your heart to care for somebody else, you will have succeeded. - Maya Angelou


No comments:

Post a Comment