Monday 6 June 2022

NUGGETS OF WISDOM - 779

 

  • ·       I care because I've been cared for.

    ·       "No sincere prayer is denied an answer except when the superior viewpoint of the spiritual world has devised a better answer, an answer which meets the petition of the spirit of man as contrasted with the prayer of the mere mind of man."

    ·       That one wants nothing to be different, not forward, not backwards, not in all eternity. Not merely bear what is necessary, still less conceal it… but love it. - Friedrich Nietzsche

    ·       It's easy to make a buck. It's a lot tougher to make a difference. - Tom Brokaw

    ·       "It is literally true: 'No man lives by himself.' Cosmic socialization constitutes the highest form of personality unification."

    ·       Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice. - Steve Jobs

    ·       It is important to have goals in life. What may not be achieved today can always be achieved tomorrow. - Kien Lam

    ·       When I am dancing in God I am still able to focus on my goals.

    ·       "Always remember that the Father knows what you need even before you ask him." – Jesus

    ·       Saying no is more important than saying yes. - Shane Parrish

    ·       Teach me to accept in love those, for today, I do not like.


No comments:

Post a Comment