Friday 3 June 2022

Opportunity

 


Take advantage of the ambiguity in the world. Look at something and think what else it might be. -Roger von Oech

Years ago I hit upon a definition of spirituality that has worked for me: spirituality is being positive and creative. I think about this definition almost every day, and it has prepared me for opportunities in my life. I am writing this book after having an early breakfast in Los Angeles with Gary Seidler, an old friend. A part of me didn't want to get up and battle the Los Angeles traffic, but I sensed an opportunity to renew our friendship and it has paid off. He strongly encouraged me to write Say Yes to Your Spirit.This is one example of how a friendship has influenced my life. Life is to be lived, not talked about.

Today I create opportunities in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment