Sunday 24 July 2022

NUGGETS OF WISDOM - 788

 

  • ·       "Men who prefer optimistic illusions to reality can never become wise. Only those who face facts and adjust them to ideals can achieve wisdom."

    ·       The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are. - Joseph Campbell

    ·       "In the country of the blind a one-eyed king can still goof up." - Anonymous

    ·       Thank You for making me an angel in the dirt.

    ·       "Unselfishness is the badge of human greatness."

    ·       I contend that not only can you laugh at adversity, but it is essential to do so if you are to deal with setbacks without defeat. - Allen Klein

    ·       "May you live all the days of your life." - Jonathan Swift

    ·       In You, I live to love and love to live.

    ·       If you are depressed, you are living in the past. If you are anxious, you are living in the future. If you are at peace, you are living in the present. - Lao Tzu

    ·       "Not ignorance, but ignorance of ignorance, is the death of knowledge." - Alfred North Whitehead

    ·       I pray for the courage to confront the ignorance in my life.

    ·       You get creative when you replace fear of the unknown with love of the unknown. - Maxime Lagacé

    ·       "When a person has pity on all living creatures, only then is one noble." - Buddhist Saying

    ·       God, as I look around my world, I cannot help but honor You.


No comments:

Post a Comment