Thursday 28 July 2022

NUGGETS OF WISDOM - 792

 

  • ·       “I think probably kindness is my number one attribute in a human being. I’ll put it before any of the things like courage or bravery or generosity or anything else.” ~ Roald Dahl

    ·       "It would help you much if you would learn that true wisdom embraces discretion as well as courage." – Jesus

    ·       Take rest; a field that has rested gives a bountiful crop. - Ovid

    ·       Thank You for making me an angel in the dirt

    ·       "Prayer is a part of the divine plan for making over that which is into that which ought to be."

    ·       Order in your mind is order in your world. - Maxime Lagacé

    ·       I practice tolerance because it is in my interest. - Voltaire

    ·       I can dance with those who are different.

    ·       "The prophet who said, 'He will be kept in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on God,' was not a mere intellectual believer in authoritative theology. This truth-knowing human had discovered God; he was not merely talking about God."Jesus

    ·       The superior man follows nobody else’s path. - Napoleon Bonaparte

    ·       Today I know that I am in charge of the quality of my life. I am growing in the ability to become aware of the thoughts that have been controlling me. - Ruth Fishel


No comments:

Post a Comment