Saturday 29 October 2022

Give All And You Will Receive All (EC)



When I say to you all I have is yours, I mean ALL, but it is up to you how much you are willing or capable of accepting. Remember you are the one who limits. I AM limitless. I withhold nothing from those who truly love Me and put Me first in everything. Over and over again I have impressed upon you that as you learn to give all you will receive all. Accept this truth, put it into practice, put it to the test, hold on to nothing. Never for one instant think of lack, see always My abundant supply, see My storehouses full to overflowing. Realize that all your needs are being met even before you voice them. Your material needs and your deep spiritual needs. All I have is yours, never at any time forget this, hold it ever before you and manifest it in form.

No comments:

Post a Comment