Saturday 18 November 2023

NUGGETS OF WISDOM - 1012

 

  • ·       “Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.” ~ Rumi

    ·       “You are worth finding. Worth knowing. Worth loving. You and all your one million layers. Always hold that close.” ~ Danielle Doby

    ·       “And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.” ~ Anaïs Nin

    ·       “The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it.” ~ Henry David Thoreau

    ·       “You are new to nature. There will only be one of you for all time. Fearlessly express yourself.” ~ Unknown

    ·       “The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen.” ~ Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

    ·       “Every man bears the whole stamp of the human condition.” ~ Michel de Montaigne

    ·       “For what it’s worth…it’s never too late, or in my case too early, to be whoever you want to be. There’s no time limit. Start whenever you want. You can change or stay the same. There are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. I hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you’ve never felt before. I hope you meet people who have a different point of view. I hope you live a life you’re proud of, and if you’re not, I hope you have the courage to start over again.” ~ Benjamin Button, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button


No comments:

Post a Comment