Friday 24 November 2023

NUGGETS OF WISDOM - 1018

 

  • ·       Make friends with people who want to best for you. - Jordan Peterson

    ·       Change enough of the little pictures and you’ll find you’ve changed the big picture.

    ·       All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney

    ·       “Occidental civilization of the twentieth century groans wearily under the tremendous overload of luxury and the inordinate multiplication of human desires and longings.”

    ·       We are not born for ourselves alone. - Marcus Tullius Cicero

    ·       “If you let go a little, you will have a little peace. If you let go a lot, you will have a lot of peace. If you let go completely, you will discover complete peace.” ~ Ajahn Chah

    ·       “Let come what comes, let go what goes. See what remains.” ~ Ramana Maharshi

    ·       “But the attitude of faith is to let go, and become open to truth, whatever it might turn out to be.” ~ Alan Watts

    ·       Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure. ~ Oprah Winfrey

    ·       “We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.” ~ Joseph Campbell

    ·       “When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be. When I let go of what I have, I receive what I need.” ~ Tao Te Ching


No comments:

Post a Comment