Saturday 16 March 2019

Always Be Aware of Me (EC)




As you move forward into the new, be consciously aware of me and of my divine presence at all times, and keep your mind stayed on me. It will help you to keep in a raised consciousness so that you can move forward without difficulty. Bring me into everything you do, say and think. Share your all with me. When you have nothing to hide, you know the true freedom of Spirit. I need you free so my wonders can unfold before you without anything in you to stop them. There is much waiting to unfold; it has only just begun. 

Imagine the wonders and beauties, undreamed of as yet, that are waiting to reveal themselves! It will be like stepping into a new world with new ways, new laws, new ideas. Keep your sights raised. Keep the vision of the new age ever before you. You will find yourself moving into it very naturally, and it will become part of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment