Saturday 23 March 2019

Long to Do the Right Thing (EC)





When you long to do the right thing and take the right path, you will do so. You must be strong to be able to withstand the temptations which may beset your way and recognise them for what they are. Every temptation overcome gives you a deeper inner strength and stability, making you able to face anything without wavering. My ways are very strange, but remember that I see the whole of the picture, whereas you only see such a small portion of it. I see all the actors in the play of life; you only see the ones nearest at hand. One by one I point the way to them, and they follow it and take their part in the whole vast overall plan; and so the plan unfolds in true perfection. Watch it unfold, and glory in the wonder of it. Accept it all with a full and grateful heart, and see my hand in all that is taking place.

No comments:

Post a Comment