Saturday 20 August 2022

NUGGETS OF WISDOM - 815

 

  • ·       "Forceful ambition, intelligent judgment, and seasoned wisdom are the essentials of material success."

    ·       Inner peace comes once you stop rejecting reality. - Maxime Lagacé

    ·       "Understanding is the reward of faith. Therefore, seek not to understand that thou mayest believe, but believe that thou mayest understand." - Saint Augustine

    ·       May my love for the world give me an understanding of self.

    ·       "Many of you have dared to believe my teachings and have already entered into the joy and liberty of the consciousness of sonship with God." – Jesus

    ·       “I have done my best”, that is about all the philosophy of living that one needs. - Lin Yutang

    ·       To exist is to change, to change is to mature, to mature is to go on creating oneself endlessly. - Henri Bergson

    ·       I am happy today because I joyously embrace change.

    ·       "Spirit is the basic personal reality in the universes, and personality is basic to all progressing experience with spiritual reality."

    ·       In general, obstacles force your mind to focus and find ways around them. They heighten your mental powers and should be welcomed. - Robert Greene

    ·       I am open to experience my connection with God and all the people I meet on my path today. There is new joy as I realize our sameness rather than our separateness. - Ruth Fishel


No comments:

Post a Comment