Tuesday 23 August 2022

NUGGETS OF WISDOM - 818

 

  • ·       “There are some places in life where you can only go alone. Embrace the beauty of your solo journey.” ~ Mandy Hale

    ·       “Solitude is the best friend I’ve ever had. How could I ever be lonely when I am with my own best self?” ~ Anoir Ou-Chad

    ·       “Truth is, I’m generally happiest when it’s just me. It’s okay to be madly in love with yourself.” ~ Richelle E. Goodrich

    ·       “Alone had always felt like an actual place to me, as if it weren’t a state of being, but rather a room where I could retreat to be who I really was.” ~ Cheryl Strayed

    ·       “Until you get comfortable with being alone, you’ll never know if you’re choosing someone out of love or loneliness.” ~ Mandy Hale

    ·       “The trouble is not that I am single and likely to stay single, but that I am lonely and likely to stay lonely.” ~ Charlotte Brontë

    ·       “Some people can’t stand being alone. I love solitude and silence. But when I come out of it, I’m a regular talking machine. It’s all or nothing for me.” ~ Celine Dion

    ·       “Loneliness is, like, when you wish someone else was there, and solitude is when you enjoy being alone. I don’t always wanna be alone, but I definitely like pockets of solitude to recharge and come back to myself. I think that’s so important for everyone.” ~ Jonathan Van Ness


No comments:

Post a Comment