Friday 23 September 2022

NUGGETS OF WISDOM - 849

 

  • ·       My dance in God is imperfect, but real.

    ·       "Throughout the journey to Paradise there will always be time for rest and spirit play; and in the career of light and life there is always time for worship and new achievement."

    ·       You are rich when you have your health and a calm mind. - Maxime Lagacé

    ·       Perhaps wisdom…is realizing how small I am, and unwise, and how far I have yet to go. - Anthony Bourdain

    ·       "Real generosity toward the future consists in giving all to what is present." - Albert Camus

    ·       Spirit of the universe, thank You for the life I experience in the moment.

    ·       "There is also a domain of prayer wherein the intellectually alert and spiritually progressing individual attains more or less contact with the superconscious levels of the human mind, the domain of the indwelling Thought Adjuster."

    ·       "It's far better to follow your own path imperfectly than to follow another's perfectly." ~ The Bhagavad Gita

    ·       Without tenderness, a man is uninteresting. - Marlene Dietrich

    ·       The world doesn't need more talking. It needs more listening. - Maxime Lagacé

    ·       "When I look back on all these worries, I remember the story of the old man who said on his deathbed that he had had a lot of trouble in his life, most of which never happened." - Winston Churchill

    ·       Let me bring my worry to You in prayer.


No comments:

Post a Comment