Wednesday 28 September 2022

NUGGETS OF WISDOM - 854

 

  • ·       Today I seek to put Your beauty in my actions,words, and attitudes.

    ·       "Rejoice in the tender mercy of our God because the dayspring from on high has now visited us To shine upon those who sit in darkness and the shadow of death; To guide our feet into ways of peace."

    ·       If it’s endurable, then endure it. Stop complaining. - Marcus Aurelius

    ·       Your attention has value. Don’t give it away. They will say it’s important but it’s not. Stay focused. - Maxime Lagacé

    ·       "To treat your facts with imagination is one thing, but to imagine your facts is another."  - John Burroughs

    ·       God,who created the mountains, help me take responsibility for the grit between my toes.

    ·       "The bread of heaven is that which comes down from God and gives eternal life to the men of the world. And when you say to me, Give us this living bread, I will answer: I am this bread of life." – Jesus

    ·       Most people focus too much on what’s going to happen next, and not enough on what’s happening now. - Marianne Williamson

    ·       A hundred times every day I remind myself that my inner and outer life depend on the labours of other men, living and dead, and that I must exert myself in order to give in the same measure as I received and am still receiving.  - Albert Einstein

    ·       Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without. - Gautama Buddha


No comments:

Post a Comment