Thursday 29 September 2022

NUGGETS OF WISDOM - 855

 

  • ·       I'm doing all that I can to maintain peace in my life.

    ·       "[The] golden rule takes on living qualities of spiritual realization on those higher levels of interpretation which cause the mortal sons of God to view this injunction of the Master as requiring them so to relate themselves to their fellows that they will receive the highest possible good as a result of the believer's contact with them."

    ·       Drama is for fools. The wise stay calm. - Maxime Lagacé

    ·       If we are always demanding something out of life, then we will never be content. But if we accept life as it is, then we will know contentment. - Thich Thien-An

    ·       I'm focusing on my particular dance.

    ·       A state of mind attains to faith levels only when it actually dominates the mode of living. Faith is a living attribute of genuine personal religious experience."

    ·       Some can delay gratification. Others don’t seek it at all. Be the latter. - Maxime Lagacé

    ·       I've always been in the right place at the right time. Of course, I steered myself there. - Bob Hope

    ·       I'm sad today. But I imagine myself dancing tomorrow.

    ·       "The more steadfastly you behold, and the more persistently you pursue, the concepts of divine goodness, the more certainly will you grow in greatness, in true magnitude of genuine survival character."

    ·       I believe the first test of a truly great man is in his humility. - John Ruskin

    ·       "The quickest way to change your attitude toward pain is to accept the fact that everything that happens to us has been designed for our spiritual growth." - M. Scott Peck


No comments:

Post a Comment