Sunday 24 January 2016

Reality


Lead me from the unreal to the real! Lead me from the darkness to light! Lead me from death to immortality. -The Upanishads (Hindu scriptures)

I love the above quotation. It reminds me of so many of the Christian hymns I used to sing as a child, beginning, as they did, with the refrain, "Lead me." Today in the philosophy of Say Yes to Your Spirit I also realize that I need to be willing to lead myself. It is not always going to be clear that God is "leading me." I'm not always going to hear the call or feel the pull. Today I need to intuitively know when it's time to move. This is cocreation. God is all around. And God is also in me. I'm not only waiting to hear the still small voice. I'm also ready to say the words. - Leo Booth

Today I'm ready to get up and do my dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment