Saturday 30 January 2016

Stepping Out of Ourselves (KB)






We must step outside of ourselves, our opinions, and the veils that cover us before we can really understand another and offer our help.

If a person is talking to me, but I don’t really listen because I think I already know where they are coming from, then it is impossible for me to help. I have already acted as judge and jury!

Today, make an effort to feel the energy of the person next to you and treat him or her as you yourself would like to be treated. In truth, we must step outside of ourselves, our opinions, and the veils that cover us before we can really understand another and offer our help. The effort we make to listen and care for the other person is often better than any piece of advice we can offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment