Saturday 30 April 2016

The 7th of Pesach: Attaining a Pure Consciousness (KB)






Through the splitting of the Red Sea connection on the 7th of Pesach, we can alter our consciousness and create a greater awareness for ourselves and the world. 

We can go to a place where the first thing we think in any given situation isn’t --What’s in it for me? or, What can I get for me?-- but rather--How can I give of myself? What can I share to be more like the Light Force of God? Because, in truth, there is no joy in just “getting.” As many of us have learned, the only way to feel constant fulfillment in this life is to make sure that in everything we do, someone else is involved or benefitting from our effort. 

On this day, each one of us can ask for and receive the gift of this pure consciousness. One day, through our love and unity, we can change the world with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment