Tuesday 16 April 2019

God


"I have had the experience of being gripped by something stronger than myself, something people call God." Carl Jung

God is beyond my comprehension. In a sense, we are all agnostics-none of us knows for certain, and uncertainty is part of faith.However, there are moments when God is vivid and alive in new and stimulating experiences that defy explanation except for saying "That's God." Loving relationships, friendships, the beauty of nature, and the complexities of life and the universe, not to mention music, poetry, and the human conscience, all speak of God. History is full of holy people who carry the message that God is love and is to be discovered in my love of self and others. - Leo Booth

God, help me discover You in my doubt and confusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment