Saturday 27 April 2019

Greatness

"The ability to accept responsibility is the measure of the individual." - Roy L. Smith

My greatest insight into life is that I am responsible. My responsibility is an imporant and dignified gift from God. My responsibility reveals my involvement in God's creation, in my life, and in my recovery from alcoholism. Greatness is in the choices I make, and my choices come with God's gift of freedom. Human beings are more than puppets on a string or automated machiens. We are creative creatures who carry the burden and joy of responsiblity. Along with coming to terms with my alcoholism, I also accepted the responsiblity to remain sober in my decisions and lifestyle. Such is greatness.

Thank You for giving me the responsibility to cocreate.

No comments:

Post a Comment