Sunday 7 April 2019

Life


Life is 10 percent what happens to me and 90 percent how I react to it. - Lou Holtz

I needed to read this today. Things are not going exactly the way I wish: problems at work, misunderstandings, decisions that require a radical change in the way I'm living my life. I'm having an uncomfortable day. What must I do?Well, I know that I should not overreact. Yes, there are some things that I need to do, but more than anything I should spend time with my feelings: rest, feel, and then develop a sensible plan for my life. Say Yes to Your Spirit is about developing a healthy balance in my life, and today I'm having a wake-up call. But I'm not going to overreact.


I've learned in my life not only to count sheep but also that I can count to ten.

No comments:

Post a Comment