Saturday 6 April 2019

Thinking


Today I know that I am in charge of the quality of my life. I am growing in the ability to become aware of the thoughts that have been controlling me. - Ruth Fishel

It is impossible to have two thoughts in your mind at the same time. As you bring your attention to your meditation, all other thoughts will fade away. Thoughts will come back, but they will fade away again. And they will come back and then leave. This process will soon become a habit for you as you learn to bring attention to the moment. You will begin to notice the thoughts that come and go as you go about your everyday life. And you will begin to recognize your negative thoughts and how they affect you.

Thoughts of your mind have made you what you are, and thoughts of your mind will make you what you become from this day forward. -Catherine Ponder

No comments:

Post a Comment