Sunday 6 September 2020

Future

 

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. - Eleanor Roosevelt

I've often been told not to live in the future, better to stay in the now. And I agree. We all, however, have dreams for what our life could be like. John Lennon said it for the world when he sang, "You may say I'm a dreamer. But I'm not the only one." I have a dream for a better tomorrow.Not just for me, but for everyone. Yes, I'm an optimist. But I don't think that my life or anyone else's is necessarily going to be perfect . . . just better. Essentially Say Yes to Your Spirit is about being an optimist, dreaming dreams for change so that all people can be free of their demons, their shackles.Why not? If enough of us embrace Say Yes to Your Spirit, then the energy in the universe might indeed change for the better.

I believe in a better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment