Saturday 19 September 2020

I Am Life, I Am Love, I Am Your All In All (EC)

 




Never allow a problem to weigh upon you. Cast all your cares upon Me and let Me sustain you and uplift you and show you the way. It is resistance which creates strain and tension. Let go and let Me take over, rest in My infinite Love. I understand all that is happening to you. Never withdraw yourself from My presence but in true humility draw nearer, ever nearer, and feel My ever-loving arms around you.

Take time to be alone with Me and be not satisfied until you do. Be like a very small child and accept all in pure joy and wonderment. See Me in everything. I AM Life, I AM Love, I AM your all in all. I AM always there, seek Me and you will surely find Me. You need never feel alone. Keep turning to Me.


No comments:

Post a Comment