Wednesday 22 September 2021

CoDA Weekly Reading

 

 

I see.

I see me.

I see my worth and value.

I see my excuses and my avoidance.

I see my innate goodness.

I see my denial and my control.

I see my strength and determination.

I see my obsession and my fear.

I see my guilt and “overreactive conscience” controlling my actions and dependence.

I see my budding power and divinity.

I see my ability to say “no” or “yes.”

I see my growth and progress.

I see me.

I finally see me.

 

I see you.

I see your value and worth.

I see your humanity – your mistakes and weaknesses mixed with compassion and hope.

I see that “it is what it is – without putting judgments on it.”

I see your trembling, your fear, and your shame.

I see your sparkling eyes and jovial smile.

I see your love that has been there all along.

I see your hard work and labor.

I see the little things and the big things.

I see your parts and your pieces.

I see your wishes and dreams.

I see you.

I finally see you.

I see God.

I see God’s Truth.

I see God’s work in me when I am honest and accountable.

I see God’s details.

I see God’s gifts.

I see God’s mercy.

I see God’s love.

I see God’s presence in my life.

I see God’s plan.

I see God’s promises.

I see God.

I finally see God.

An addendum to my poem as encouraged by my sponsor.

I see her – the Little Girl within.

I see her value and worth.

I see her humanity – her mistakes and weaknesses mixed with compassion and hope.

I see that “it is what it is – without putting judgments on it.”

I see her trembling, her fear, and her shame.

I see her sparkling eyes and jovial smile.

I see her love that has been there all along.

I see her hard work and labor.

I see the little things and the big things.

I see her parts and her pieces.

I see her wishes and dreams.

I see her.

I finally see her.

 

Audryn – 6/21/21

 


No comments:

Post a Comment