Monday 20 September 2021

NUGGETS OF WISDOM - 534

 

  • ·       “To enjoy each moment.” ~ Darlene

    ·       “I am the main character this year. Me. I am. This is my story.” ~ Alissa

    ·       “Progress, not perfection.” ~ Corina

    ·       “Be grace-filled and flexible.” ~ Christina

    ·       “I am enough. I am unlimited. I am awake.” ~ Vera

    ·       “Keep da f*ck calm and carry on.” ~ Musi

    ·       “To seek change.” ~ Aurora

    ·       “Break all my own limitations.” ~ Yolanda

    ·       “Surrender. Breathe. What’s meant to be will be.” ~ Rita

    ·       “Appreciate my blessings. Stop beating myself up for where I am in life.” ~ Justene

    ·       “Please, everyone, wear a mask.” ~ Diane

    ·       As a well-spent day brings happy sleep, so life well used brings happy death. - Leonardo da Vinci

    ·       "You can do important work if you do not become self-important; you can do several things as easily as one if you leave yourself out."

    ·       To love only what happens, what was destined. No greater harmony. - Marcus Aurelius

    ·       Work is the curse of the drinking classes. - Oscar Wilde

    ·       "As pertains to eternal survival, God has decreed the sovereignty of the material and mortal will, and that decree is absolute."

    ·       Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear- not absence of fear. - Mark Twain


No comments:

Post a Comment