Saturday 25 September 2021

I Am All in All, I Am the same yesterday, today and forever (EC)

 



I AM in every atom. Realise this. I AM in the tiniest grain of sand, in the highest mountain. I AM in the wind and the rain, the flowers, the birds, the bees. I AM in each one of you. Breathe Me in and breathe Me out. I AM all in all. With Me there is no beginning and no end. I AM the same yesterday, today and forever. Ponder on this. Absorb it into your being. Expand your consciousness and take time to realise the wonder of this Truth. Let it become part of you. Never be too busy to take this in. Be very still and feel your whole being expand in the wonder of it. Do not wait until another time when you are less busy and have time to sit down and think about all this. Right here in this ever present moment of time become one with Me in that raised state of consciousness. Never make excuses about yourself and say when things are different you will be different, when conditions change you will change. You do not have to wait for any outer circumstances for that change to take place. All you have to do is to go deep within here and now and in that peace and stillness find Me, love Me and become One with Me..

No comments:

Post a Comment