Tuesday 28 September 2021

NUGGETS OF WISDOM - 542

 

  • ·       "Convictions are more dangerous enemies of truth than lies." - Frederick Nietzche

    ·       We must not allow ourselves to become like the system we oppose. -
    Desmond Tutu

    ·       To be evenminded is the greatest virtue. - Heraclitus

    ·       "Civilization, science, and advanced religions must deliver mankind from those fears born of the dread of natural phenomena. And so should greater enlightenment deliver educated mortals from all dependence on intermediaries in communion with Deity."

    ·       "Nothing can bring you peace but the triumph of principles." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

    ·       "No mortal who knows God and seeks to do the divine will can stoop to engage in the oppressions of wealth. No noble man will strive to accumulate riches and amass wealth-power by the enslavement or unfair exploitation of his brothers in the flesh."

    ·       Too much sugar leads to a heavy body, and too many distractions lead to a heavy mind. - Naval Ravikant

    ·       “Each of us has that right, that possibility, to invent ourselves daily. If a person does not invent herself, she will be invented. So, to be bodacious enough to invent ourselves is wise.” ~ Maya Angelou

    ·       “This is me, I am an imperfect mess, but I am showing up each day because I believe in myself, and I want to create a magnificent life, and I won’t let the pain, fear, or wrongs that I have done push me under. Instead, I will keep smiling, keep laughing, and keep finding space to ponder the world around me and admire all that is within me as I go slowly forward toward success, beauty, and magic.”


No comments:

Post a Comment