Tuesday 15 March 2022

NUGGETS OF WISDOM - 699

 

  • ·       The more tranquil a man becomes, the greater is his success, his influence, his power for good. Calmness of mind is one of the beautiful jewels of wisdom. - James Allen

    ·       Intentionally find the lessons in seemingly random occurrences.

    ·       If nothing happens by mistake, what are the coincidences in your life trying to teach you?

    ·       "And did I not even send you out to teach, two and two, that you might not become lonely and fall into the mischief and miseries of isolation? ... Trust, therefore, and confide in one another." – Jesus

    ·       When you reach the top of the mountain, keep climbing. - Zen proverb

    ·       God, let me value what I have while I have it.

    ·       "While the speech of God spoken from the whirlwind was a majestic concept for the day of its utterance, you have already learned that the Father does not thus reveal himself, but rather that he speaks within the human heart as a still, small voice, saying, `This is the way; walk therein.' " – Jesus

    ·       I don’t like that man. I must get to know him better. - Abraham Lincoln

    ·       "Life without liberty is like a body without spirit." - Kahlil Gibran

    ·       I affirm a freedom that is inclusive.


No comments:

Post a Comment