Monday 28 March 2022

NUGGETS OF WISDOM - 712

 

  • ·       “I won’t let my past beat me, and I won’t let my future meet me until it’s here.”

    ·       “I am present, I am healthy today, and I am worthy of love.”

    ·       “The truth will set you free!” ~ John, 8:32. 

    ·       I dream with my feet planted on the ground.

    ·       “No amount of money ever bought a second of time.” – Tony Stark, Avengers: Endgame

    ·       “No man can win every battle, but no man should fall without a struggle.” – Peter Parker, Spider-Man: Homecoming

    ·       “It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better.” – Tony Stark, Captain America: Civil War

    ·       “But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe.” – T’Challa, Black Panther

    ·       “I choose to run towards my problems, and not away from them. Because that’s what heroes do.” – Thor, Thor: Ragnarok

    ·       “Compromise where you can. Where you can’t, don’t. Even if everyone is telling you that something wrong is something right. Even if the whole world is telling you to move, it is your duty to plant yourself like a tree, look them in the eye, and say ‘No, you move.’” – Sharon Carter, Captain America: Civil War


No comments:

Post a Comment