Wednesday 30 March 2022

NUGGETS OF WISDOM - 714

 

  • ·       May I be free from all pain and suffering.
    May I be healthy.
    May I be happy.
    May I be at peace.

    ·       Drama is just one more way to get people to pay attention to me, and when i lose my need for that, the drama magically stops finding me.

    ·       We don't need drama-to either create or perpetuate it-to prove we're alive.

    ·       "Faith must be very near the truth of things, and I do not see how a man can live without this good faith." – Confucianism

    ·       Self-knowledge is the beginning of wisdom, which is the ending of fear. - Jiddu Krishnamurti

    ·       "Life without liberty is like a body without spirit." - Kahlil Gibran

    ·       I affirm a freedom that is inclusive.

    ·       "The measure wherewith truth seekers are drawn to you represents the measure of your truth endowment, your righteousness." – Jesus

    ·       What matters most is not what our obstacles are but how we see them, how we react to them, and whether we keep our composure. - Ryan Holiday

    ·       "I tend to be suspicious of people whose love of animals is exaggerated; they are often frustrated in their relationship with humans." - Yila (Camilla Koffler)

    ·       Dear God,may I meditate on the comfort of freedom.


No comments:

Post a Comment