Wednesday 26 February 2020

Concepts


Mindfulness meditation, in its pure and classic sense, is about finding your true self. It is about waking up to the true nature of the present moment. As you look deeply into yourself and other beings in the world, you will have the opportunioty to free yourself from the concepts that you have abpout everything, including who you are. - Andrew Weiss

Am I willing to look deeply into the concepts I have carried for years aznd examine them? Am I willing to let go of the concepts I have carried for years and be open to look at everything in a new light without judgment? Am I willing to live in this moment only, free from the past experiences that have influenced my concepts and judgments? Am I willing to give up all the concepts I have believed because others have said they are true and look at my life with my eyes only?

It is so freeing to be willing to let go of all the concepts I have been carrying with me and discover who I am in this very moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment