Friday 21 February 2020

Values


"A person who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life." Charles Darwin

Life is not to be wasted. Time is not to be wasted. Friends, relationships, and opportunities are not to be wasted.Why? Because as a vulnerable human being, I do not have ultimate control. I do not know when my life will end, when I shall die, or when time and opportunity will be no more! Life is too precious to waste. As an addict, I did not value life or time. I did not value friends or relationships.Nothing was valued except the alcohol! My life was meaningless. God was absent, and I felt nothing. Today this is not the case. Through my pain, I have found the value of life and discovered a God of my understanding.

God, let me value what I have while I have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment