Saturday 20 June 2020

Music


"I know the twelve notes in each octave and the varieties of rhythm offer me opportunities all of human genius will never exhaust." - Igor Stravinsky

There is so much to be gained in life. Just when I think I have exhausted all possibilities, a new insight is perceived; permutations and variations appear in abundance. One example is sobriety. I thought it meant not drinking, but today I see that it affects all areas of my life: how I walk, the hugs I give,my acceptance of others, my willingness to trust and risk, and my optimism for a new day. God is comprehensive for me. God is alive in every religion, sacred writing, and tradition. God is also alive in literature, scripture, and music. Today I hear beyond the symphony into the unfathomable message of God's love for all creation.

Thank You for Your messengers who give love through music.

No comments:

Post a Comment