Thursday 25 June 2020

This Cover of “Dreams” (Fleetwood Mac) is Absolutely Lovely—it gave me Chills.



If you want to watch another one of our favorites, try: Khalid’s cover of “Fast Car” is Painfully Beautiful.

I stumbled across this Fleetwood Mac cover by Johanna Karlsson today and was completely taken aback.

I have always felt a close connection to Fleetwood Mac’s music. My mother loved them. My aunties, who I look up to so much, listened to them.
To me, their music is a marriage of rock and some kind of earthy, bohemian poetry. Needless to say, I am a fan. Because of this, I am a tad critical of covers, but this 19-year-old vocalist and musician knocked my damn socks off.
The first time I watched this I had to replay certain parts to make sure it was really her! Her voice is reminiscent of the one and only Stevie Nicks (and maybe a tiny bit of Norah Jones).
Enjoy:
~
More mindful reads to inspire your day:


Kate Force  |  63 Followers

AUTHOR: KATE FORCE
IMAGE: YOUTUBE

No comments:

Post a Comment