Wednesday 26 January 2022

NUGGETS OF WISDOM - 660

 

  • ·       "It is the chiefest point of happiness that humankind is willing to be what it is." - Desiderius Erasmus

    ·       In the spiritual journey to You is my happiness.

    ·       Most people focus too much on what’s going to happen next, and not enough on what’s happening now. - Marianne Williamson

    ·       Today I seek to put Your beauty in my actions, words, and attitudes.

    ·       "It is not that Urantia needed a Creator Son to set its tangled affairs in order; it is rather that the evil and sin on Urantia afforded the Creator Son a more striking background against which to reveal the matchless love, mercy, and patience of the Paradise Father."

    ·       "By faith in God I have attained peace with him."

    ·       A hundred times every day I remind myself that my inner and outer life depend on the labours of other men, living and dead, and that I must exert myself in order to give in the same measure as I received and am still receiving. - Albert Einstein

    ·       "To treat your facts with imagination is one thing, but to imagine your facts is another." - John Burroughs

    ·       God,who created the mountains, help me take responsibility for the grit between my toes.

    ·       "The differences of nature, reaction, viewpoint, and thinking between men and women, far from occasioning concern, should be regarded as highly beneficial to mankind, both individually and collectively."


No comments:

Post a Comment