Thursday 27 January 2022

NUGGETS OF WISDOM - 661

 

  • ·       Never stop just because you feel defeated. The journey to the other side is attainable only after great suffering. - Santosh Kalwar

    ·       “I believe the word should is one of the most damaging words in the our language. Every time we use should, we are, in effect, saying ‘wrong.’ Either we are wrong or we were wrong or we are going to be wrong. I don’t think we need more wrongs in our life. We need to have more freedom of choice. I would like to take the word should and remove it from the vocabulary forever. I’d replace it with the word could.” ~ Louise Hay

    ·       Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without. - Gautama Buddha

    ·       I'm doing all that I can to maintain peace in my life.

    ·       You’re as free as you want to be as long as in exercising your freedom, you don’t impinge on the freedom of others.

    ·       "Real educational growth is indicated by enhancement of ideals, increased appreciation of values, new meanings of values, and augmented loyalty to supreme values."

    ·       If we are always demanding something out of life, then we will never be content. But if we accept life as it is, then we will know contentment. - Thich Thien-An

    ·       Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the pig. - Paul Dickson

    ·       I'm focusing on my particular dance.

    ·       "To discover leaders, society must now turn to the conquests of peace: industry, science, and social achievement."

    ·       Some can delay gratification. Others don’t seek it at all. Be the latter. - Maxime Lagacé


No comments:

Post a Comment