Friday 28 January 2022

Taking Charge

 


Your Higher Power is guiding the way. As I go about my day I trust all my decisions to my positive inner guide. Nothing from the past will block me or hold me back. Today is mine to use for growth and recovery. I love myself today - Ruth Fishel

As we quiet our minds and begin to look within, we are going to hear voices-old tapes-that have been stumbling blocks to our self-fulfillment. We have taken on those voices as our own. It is time to release them. It is time to let them go. Know that every negative tape you hear comes from the past. It has no part in the reality of today. Right now, in this now, you have a choice as to what you are going to think. You are in charge of your thoughts. You are in charge of your present. You are in charge of your future.

Stop being limited by who we think we are. -Ram Dass and Paul Gorman

No comments:

Post a Comment