Friday 28 January 2022

NUGGETS OF WISDOM - 662

 

  • ·       I've always been in the right place at the right time. Of course, I steered myself there. - Bob Hope

    ·       I'm sad today. But I imagine myself dancing tomorrow.

    ·       "If we learn to open our hearts, anyone, including the people who drive us crazy, can be our teacher." ~ Pema Chödrön

    ·       "I would administer material wealth as a wise and effective trustee of the resources of one generation for the benefit and ennoblement of the next and succeeding generations.” – Jesus

    ·       I believe the first test of a truly great man is in his humility. - John Ruskin

    ·       What’s the point of always hoping for the future and leaving the present untouched and unloved?

    ·       "The quickest way to change your attitude toward pain is to accept the fact that everything that happens to us has been designed for our spiritual growth." - M. Scott Peck

    ·       Today I pray to accept my life just as it is, without resistance,but with gratitude for the gift of each day.

    ·       "There is a vast difference between the evolutionary will-to-believe and the product of enlightened reason, religious insight, and revelation — the will that believes."

    ·       I have never looked upon ease and happiness as ends in themselves – such an ethical basis I call more proper for a herd of swine. - Albert Einstein

    ·       "We love to wonder, and that is the seed of science." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

    ·       Divine Spirit, let me see the wonderful mystery of life even in the ordinary.


No comments:

Post a Comment