Friday 15 April 2022

NUGGETS OF WISDOM - 729

 

  • ·       Normalize being alone, having no plan, doing nothing. - Maxime Lagacé

    ·       “It’s not who you are that holds you back. It’s what you think you are not.” ~ Anonymous

    ·       You must do the thing which you think you cannot do. - Franklin Delano Roosevelt

    ·       I know I dance with energy when I am free. This is true for my neighbor.

    ·       "The religion of Jesus was wholly based on the living of his bestowal life on earth. When Jesus departed from this world, he left behind no books, laws, or other forms of human organization affecting the religious life of the individual."

    ·       "Feeling the Oneness of yourself with all things is true love."
    ~ Eckhart Tolle

    ·       The fundamental delusion — there is something out there that will make me happy and fulfilled forever. - Naval Ravikant

    ·       I dare to listen to my inner voice with a new trust today. - Ruth Fishel

    ·       I do not need to know anything about this day, beyond this moment. This moment is perfect ... just as it is and I can handle anything in this moment. My Higher Power gives me all the strength I need today to handle whatever comes up in this moment. - Ruth Fishel

    ·       "The Master Sons ... possess a sympathetic reach which extends from the Universal Father on high to the lowly races of planetary life in the realms of time."


No comments:

Post a Comment