Tuesday 19 April 2022

NUGGETS OF WISDOM - 733

 

  • ·       Closing your eyes and listening to silence is self-care. - Maxime Lagacé

    ·       "Religious motivation, personal and more or less unrecognized, is playing a great part in the present-day program of social reconstruction."

    ·       “We spend too much time talking about boundaries, cutting people off, and keeping them out. We’re perhaps a bit too protective of ourselves. We need to do more to let people in, make space for possibility.” ~ Dan Laxer

    ·       “Funny thing is I don’t think I have many boundaries but when one gets crossed I seem to know right away…” ~ Anthony Rockwell

    ·       Today I'm eager to identify and let go of my character defects and make room for my character strengths to flourish. Eager isn't exactly the word we would use in the beginning; anxious is more like it. But the more we work these steps, the more we experience the joy of finding our new and improved selves.

    ·       “Through our good thinking the wise Creator will enable us to do his will, thereby attaining the realization of all that is divinely perfect." – Zoroastrianism

    ·       If you’re truly determined, every obstacle become a stepping stone. - Maxime Lagacé

    ·       "Without freedom, no one really has a name." - Milton Acorda

    ·       Lord, You once said, "I am that I am." Well, so am I!


No comments:

Post a Comment