Saturday 30 April 2022

NUGGETS OF WISDOM - 744

 

  • ·       "I haven't understood a bar of music in my life, but I have felt it." - Igor Stravinsky

    ·       Great Spirit, help me never to lose touch with the feelings that keep me human.

    ·       "Never forget that the sincere prayer of faith is a mighty force for the promotion of personal happiness, individual self-control, social harmony, moral progress, and spiritual attainment."

    ·       That is the way to learn the most, that when you are doing something with such enjoyment that you don’t notice that the time passes. - Albert Einstein

    ·       "God is inherently kind, naturally compassionate, and everlastingly merciful. And never is it necessary that any influence be brought to bear upon the Father to call forth his loving-kindness."

    ·       Man needs difficulties; they are necessary for health. Carl Jung
    Want more 
    perseverance quotes?

    ·       “Every deep thinker is more afraid of being understood than of being misunderstood” ~ Fredrich Nietzche

    ·       Few things are impossible to diligence and skill. . . . Great works are performed not by strength, but perseverance. - Samuel Johnson

    ·       I persevere in my Say Yes to Your Spirit.

    ·       I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed; We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal.  - Martin Luther King Jr


No comments:

Post a Comment