Thursday 21 April 2022

NUGGETS OF WISDOM - 735


  • ·       Let Your blessing of money in life help me to bless others.

    ·       "It is the indwelling Thought Adjuster that attaches the feeling of reality to man’s spiritual insight into the cosmos."

    ·        “I write entirely to find out what I’m thinking, what I’m looking at, what I see, and what it means. What I want and what I fear.” - Joan Didion

    ·       “There’s a point when you go with what you’ve got. Or you don’t go.” - Joan Didion

    ·       “Life changes fast. Life changes in the instant. You sit down to dinner and life as you know it ends.” - Joan Didion

    ·       “Grammar is a piano I play by ear. All I know about grammar is its power.” - Joan Didion

    ·       “Grief turns out to be a place none of us know until we reach it.” - Joan Didion

    ·       “A place belongs forever to whoever claims it hardest, remembers it most obsessively, wrenches it from itself, shapes it, renders it, loves it so radically that he remakes it in his image.” - Joan Didion

    ·       “You have to pick the places you don’t walk away from.” - Joan Didion

    ·       “We forget all too soon the things we thought we could never forget.” - Joan Didion

    ·       “The truth is, it’s easier for me to write than talk…to express the state I’m in at any time.” - Joan Didion

    ·       “The writer is always tricking the reader into listening to their dream.” - Joan Didion


No comments:

Post a Comment