Monday 25 April 2022

NUGGETS OF WISDOM - 739

 

  • ·       “You can get excited about the future. The past won’t mind.” ~ Hillary DePiano

    ·       "The spirit form is just as real as the morontia body, and it is equally discernible."

    ·       "The ways in which we express ourselves spiritually are beautiful and loving, creating unity and oneness." - Rob Eichberg

    ·       You who made the different also created the unity. Help me find both in my life.

    ·       "The fact of religious experience implies God, and such a God of personal experience must be a personal Deity."

    ·       "If you do not change direction, you might end up where you are heading."
    ~ Lao Tzu

    ·       Your life is now. - Eckhart Tolle

    ·       “Don’t think. Thinking is the enemy of creativity. It’s self-conscious, and anything self-conscious is lousy. You can’t try to do things. You simply must do things.” ~ Ray Bradbury

    ·       “When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be. When I let go of what I have, I receive what I need.” ~ Tao Te Ching

    ·       “There is a vitality, a life force, an energy, a quickening that is translated through you into action, and because there is only one of you in all time, this expression is unique. And if you block it, it will never exist through any other medium and will be lost.” ~ Martha Graham


No comments:

Post a Comment